quarta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2013

One day more. Love you.

Hi love. One day more… Without you. Where are you? I miss you, really. I miss your smile, your voice, your smell. Our skin together… Yes, I really want this. I think I never imagined I really wanted someone how I want you. You’re special.
So!... I really want tell about you how was my day. I went at school, as always. This day was to much annoying, but I wanted you'd know, because I want to tell you everything about my life like I like you did  to me. The love is this… You know.
The favorite moment of my day is when you’re inside of my mind. I think about you when I going on the bed. I think I kiss you, I think I want you with me and you’re hug me for night long. Is my wish. 
So now I go to bed… Meanwhile I continue waiting for your message where you say “Good night, love. I’ll stay with you forever. I promise. Love you.”… I know this message will not coming… Nevertheless, I go continue waiting. Maybe one day she’s coming.
Bye, baby. LOVE YOU.


p.s.- peço desculpa pelos erros ortográficos. Porém, agradeço que me ajudem a melhorar. Obrigada, beijinhos e boa noite a todos*

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário